- How to make cold-call emails work for you
- Examples of guest post outreach emails
- How to increase your blog’s SEO
- How the write amazing content
- How does web crawling work?
- Do you have social media sharing buttons?
- New Business Agency
- What to expect from Google in 2013
- Google Algorithm Changes 2012
- how to get the url of a tweet
Category Archives: Social Media
You may not be the kind of person who uses social media, but the part it plays in SEO is becoming more crucial by the days. Hundreds of millions of people use sites like Facebook (1 billion users), Twitter (500 … Continue reading →
I recently needed to do this and spent a bit of time scratching my head trying to work it out! So here is a step by guide in how to find the url of any tweet. 1. Sign on to … Continue reading →
Google plus or G+ or Google+ or Google’s new social platform that you must like. Unless you have just awoke from your winter hibernation, I’m pretty sure you will have already heard of Google + There has been a ripple … Continue reading →