This sentence has five words. Here are five more words. Five-word sentences are fine. But several together become monotonous. Listen to what is happening. The writing is getting boring. The sound of it drones. It’s like a stuck record. The ear demands some variety. Now listen. I vary the sentence length, and I create music. Music. The writing sings. It has a pleasant rhythm, a lilt, a harmony. I use short sentences. And I use sentences of medium length. And sometimes, when I am certain the reader is rested, I will engage him with a sentence of considerable length, a sentence that burns with energy and builds with all the impetus of a crescendo, the roll of the drums, the crash of the cymbals–sounds that say listen to this, it is important.
- How to make cold-call emails work for you
- Examples of guest post outreach emails
- How to increase your blog’s SEO
- How the write amazing content
- How does web crawling work?
- Do you have social media sharing buttons?
- New Business Agency
- What to expect from Google in 2013
- Google Algorithm Changes 2012
- how to get the url of a tweet